Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Letter to the Person I Wish I Could be

Dear Perfect Me,

Is somebody like you alive?  You would have the sculpted body of Madonna without the bulging veins.  Hmmmn, why Madonna?  Because she and I have the same body type, if I don't eat much rice, cheesecake and chocolates, and If I work out at least two hours everyday!.  I could dream about having the body of  the current Miss Universe, but is sooooo stretching it, don't you think?


Yes, in ideal world, I could be as a good dancer as Madonna, maybe I could sing as good she does too.  But that is in ideal world, hehehe.  Come to think of it, my ideal person is Madonna.  I wish I know how to market myself as good as she does.  I wish I'm a genius like her who could max her abilities to make as much money as she could.

I prefer my love life over Madonna's right now, though.  And I would not trade my life experiences with anyone.

I love my friends, too and if I'd live my life again, I'd do the same things over and over again if that means I'd keep the friends that I have right now.  

Needless to say, I love my family, I love life and I am grateful to the Universe, I am grateful to God for all my gifts.

Dear Ideal Me, you don't need perfection at all.  Remember  that you were guided always by the faith in the Lord, and gratefulness in all He has done.  And remember:

What we are is God's gift to us.  What we become is our gift to God.  ~Eleanor Powell

No comments:

Post a Comment